Step up to the plate and come compete with the best in the Barbeque business. The Telluride Barbeque Festival has attracted some of the top talent on the circuit in just two years.
Whether you are a “professional” or an “amateur”, don’t be shy; there is $8,000 in prize money up for grabs! There are no “professional” requirements to compete in this event so grab some friends or co-workers and get ready for a fun weekend of barbeque!
- Team Application can be downloaded here.
- KCBS Rules and Regulations can be downloaded here.
- KCBS Sanctioned BBQ Event
- The Telluride Barbeque Festival is a State Championship event as proclaimed by the Governor of Colorado as well as being sponsored by both the Kansas City Barbeque Society and the Rocky Mountain BBQ Association.
- Once you have signed up, please download the Information Packet which will help answer questions on how to get here and where to stay.
Note: If you are interested in vending BBQ this weekend, please be aware that you must register as a competition team. Please contact Tony (email@example.com) for details.
Please visit the Contest Results page to see the teams that have participated in the Telluride Barbeque Festival!